Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Birthday in Germany

It's my birthday today and so far it has been pretty uneventful. I received a couple of phone calls, including one from a birthday twin and a really cool gift from B - a digital photo frame/alarm clock which also works in the US.

I have been busy all afternoon sizing my favorite photos and making adjustments in Photoshop which I save to my 2GB SD-card that plugs into the back of the digital frame. I should be baking a cake but I am already baking a pumpkin pie tomorrow for a cookie exchange event on Thursday.

4 comments:

American in Oberursel said...

Hi Christina, thank you, it ended up being a very nice day with my hubby treating me to dinner and emails and good wishes from a lot of people.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
American in Oberursel said...

P,
thanks for your good wishes. In response to your comment, don't know what the future holds... but so many electronics are dual voltage now that it's always good to look for that.

C N Heidelberg said...

Happy birthday! (A little late, I'm just catching up! :) )