Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday, November 14, 2008

B got Blitzed

...and I don't mean, he got drunk. He was in a hurry to pick up medicine from the pharmacy and drove 40km in a 30km zone. This Kodak moment was captured in a flash ("Blitz") by a roadside camera. I am hoping that the soupy fog (see picture of horse in fog below) we have today will make it hard for him to be identified and through some great stroke of luck he will be spared a speeding ticket.


Our winter tires are mostly flat tires (see previous post) or at least, this is what the car's computer keeps telling us. Somehow, after installation, the new tire pressure has to be saved but it will not let us do this. If I could only find the car manual. Just looking at the tires, there is no noticeable sign that they are flat. B thinks the top of the tire looks smaller than the bottom but I cannot tell.

1 comment:

Gardner said...

Ouch. That is very painful and I speak from personal experience!